- Pre Shoot Consultation: This normally happens at the time of booking. The Clients will outline broadly what is required and the Photographer will advise on planning, logistics and timings where needed. If required the Clients are welcome to pop in for an additional chat closer to the time of the wedding (about 2 weeks) to iron out the remaining details. In any case we will contact you by phone a few days before the wedding to ensure that there have been no last minute changes.
- Cooperation: The Clients and the Photographer consent to happily cooperating and communicating with each other to achieve the best possible result within the understanding of this contract. We recommend that the Photographer be provided with a helper (usually the best man) who will point out key individuals to be photographed. The Photographer may also require the assistance of the best man in organizing family groups. The Clients also agree to give the Photographer sufficient warning of key events at the wedding to give the Photographer time to prepare e.g. Bouquet throwing, cutting the cake, speeches etc. Please note that not all guests at weddings like having their photo taken. In such cases the Photographer will use his discretion but cannot be held responsible for a lack of photos of these people.
- The Schedule: Our shooting schedule, style of working and experience are designed to achieve a great set of wedding photos for the Clients, accomplished with good humor and enjoyed by all concerned. Both the Clients and the Photographers therefore agree that punctuality and cheerful cooperation are essential to producing outstanding photographic results. In cases where the wedding does not run on time (for example, extreme lateness by one of the Clients arriving to the venue) we cannot guarantee to take our normal set of photos although in such circumstances we will do our absolute best to compensate.
- Paparazzi Wedding Guests: All your guests will have digital cameras and all your guests will want to photograph the Clients. In the spirit of cheerful cooperation the Clients agree to give the Photographers precedence over the guests in order to take the photographs required for the wedding services described above. We cannot be held liable for a lack of wedding photos if guests taking their own photos of the Clients continually interrupt the Photographer’s work.
- House Rules: Note, the Photographers are sometimes limited by rules imposed by venue management as to what can and cannot be done. For example some insist that no flash photography is allowed, and others will insist that the Photographers shoot from a specific location. In such circumstances the Clients agree to accept the technical limitations that may be imposed on the equipment used. We advise the Clients to make themselves aware of the rules of the venue concerned and if necessary negotiate with the personnel concerned.
- Copyright Law: The copyright of photographs remains with the Photographer. The Photographer grants the Clients permission to make copies of the images under the following conditions. The images taken by the Photographer are for personal use by the Clients and their friends and relatives. Sale, Publication or any Commercial use of the photographs is not allowed without prior written permission from the Photographer.
- Model Release: The Clients grant the Photographer and its legal representatives, heirs and assigns, the irrevocable and unlimited consent to use the photographs of the Clients for editorial, competitions, advertisings and any other purpose and in any legal manner, and to copyright the images. The Clients hereby release the Photographer and its legal representatives, heirs and assigns from all liability and claims in connection with the images.
- Limit of Liability: If a photographer is too ill or becomes injured and cannot supply the wedding services specified above the Photographer will try to book a replacement wedding photographer. Under normal circumstances a second photographer from the Photographer is there for the day anyway and this photographer will then shoot the day on his/her own. If both photographers are unavailable and a replacement photographer cannot be found then liability is limited to a refund of any payments received. The Photographers have working methods in place to prevent loss or damage to your images. However, there is the unlikely possibility that images may be lost, stolen or destroyed for reasons in or beyond our control. In these circumstances liability is limited to the return of fees paid for the service or part thereof according to the percentage of images supplied.
- Booking Fee/Deposit: In the event of the Clients cancelling the wedding for whatever the reason may be, the booking fee is non-refundable. It will be considered as liquidated damages to the Photographers.
- Failure to Perform: The parties agree to cheerful cooperation and communication for the best possible result within the definition of this assignment. Due to the limited and subjective nature of the event, the Photographer cannot be held responsible for requested photographs not taken or missed, lack of coverage resulting from weather conditions, or schedule complications caused by but not limited to, anyone in or at the event, or by the location restrictions. The Photographer is not responsible for lost photo opportunities due to other cameras or flashes, the lateness of the clients or other principles. The Photographer is not responsible for the lack of coverage due to weather conditions, scheduling complications due to lateness of individuals, rules and restrictions of venue, or the rendering of decorations of the location. It is acknowledged that any lists submitted to the Photographer will be used for organizational purposes only and in no way represent photography that will actually be produced. The Photographer will do its best to fulfill all requests but can make no guarantees all images will be delivered. The Photographer recommends that the Client point out important individuals for informal or candid photographs to the photographer during portrait shooting that they wish to have photographed. The Photographer will not be held accountable for not photographing desired people if there is no one to assist in identifying people or gathering people for photographs. The Photographer is not responsible if key individuals fail to appear or cooperate during photography sessions or for missed images due to details not revealed to the Photographer.
- Expenses: Travel expenses such as parking, shipping, or destination fees must be reimbursed to the Photographer and will be added to the balance due after the event. Travel fees are pre-determined and will be set out in the initial payment total. Clients are responsible for all location fees and permits.
- Creative License: Images are edited at the Photographer’s discretion, and delivered prints may not include all images shot. The Photographer reserves the creative rights to edit and release only those images deemed creditable as professional in quality and within the photographer’s artistic standards.
- Force Majeure: If the Photographer or its assigns cannot perform this Agreement due to a fire, casualty, strike or other civil disturbances, Acts of God, including but not limited to, road closures, severe traffic, fire, terrorism or other causes beyond the control of the parties, then the Photographer shall return any moneys paid by the Client, less retainer fee and expenses, but shall have no further liability with respect to the Agreement. This limitation of liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged, lost through camera malfunction, compact flash card malfunction, or otherwise lost or damaged without the fault on the part of the Photographer. The limit of liability for a partial loss of originals shall be a prorated amount of the exposures lost based on the percentage of total number of originals.
14. Responsibility of the client:
- To secure the permission to photograph and videography at any venue or location.
- To pay for all permit fees.
- To acquire relevant permission from authorities for use of a drone in and around the desired location.
- To acquire permission for entry of equipment at a certain venue or location prior to the shoot.
15. ADVISORY TO CLIENT
- It is strongly advised to avoid use of colored LED lighting or any other form of colored or flickering lights at the venue or at the location of the shoot, as it causes major disruption in the photographs and videos, thus, we take no guarantee for the quality of the product produced by our cameras if the above lighting conditions are not considered by the client.
- Bright textured walls are also advised to be avoided.
16. ELECTRICAL OUTLETS:
- The client is required to ensure the availability of electrical outlets at the venue or the location of the shoot for proper installation of artificial lights, chargers and other photography equipment.
- In the case of stages, two power outlets on either side of the stage are mandatory.
- A separate table with chairs near the electrical outlet for keeping and charging equipment is mandatory.
17. IMPORTANT POINTS:
- The number of members of the team to shoot the wedding shall depend upon the package chosen by the client with a minimum of 3 to a maximum of 20 member team.
- The photos and videos shall be provided to the client within one month of the shoot.
- There is no limit to the number of photos clicked per day, it may vary anywhere between 300-1000
- It shall take 10-15 working days to deliver the hard copy of the photo album after client provides the list of photographs to be printed.
- The duration of cinematic video shall not exceed 30-35 minutes ,
- In case of traditional videos, the duration of the video can be anywhere between 1 hour – 3 hours and would be delivered within 30-35 days of the event.
- Client shall have to acquire the rough footage of the event on their own hard drives from the office of Media Cult India.
- It is mandatory to convey the itinerary/venue/ addresses etc at least 7 days prior to the event to ensure the hassle-free coverage.
18. OUT STATIONED SHOOTS:
- Outstation shoots shall cover the number of actual shooting days
- Out-of-station assignments will have extra travel, lodging and food charges associated, which will be at actuals or shall be arranged by the client directly.
- Client shall pay Rs. 10,000/- additional in case of travel arranged by train, bus, or road.
- No extra charges on travel arranged by Air.
19. FOOD FOR CREW: The entire crew will have the same food and beverages which are served to the guests in the guest area itself.
Client shall pay 50% of the total cost towards our service on signing the contract, 25% on wedding day, and 25% on delivery of the product.
Booking amount shall NOT be refunded on cancellation of the booked dates.
18% GST is applicable on all transactions.
GST bill shall be raised on closure of accounts.
An email confirmation shall be sent to the client on receipt of the booking amount towards the package.